The EXSITE-M3Q is a 3GPP release 9 compliant, 2×2 MIMO LTE basestation supporting 32 connected-state users and user-plane data rates up to 60Mbps for applications such as in-building or rural coverage.
As well as native LTE, it can support an embedded GSM carrier (GSM-in-LTE, GiLTE) which makes it particularly attractive for opportunities with limited spectrum availability such as the UK’s 3MHz guard band. The M3Q also supports spectrum monitoring for self organising networks (SON).
When operating in GiLTE mode, the M3Q uses a common connection for both signalling paths to the MSC/MME. Optionally, a core network can be hosted on- board within the M3Q. This allows for limited standalone operation where there is a non-persistent backhaul connection.
The M3Q has a lightweight CLI based management interface (OAM) for rapid system integration into any modern radio platform.
- RF output: +23dBm RMS per antenna port
- RF ports: TRX1, TRX2, GPS and WiFi
- GPS 1PPS disciplined low phase-noise high- stability OCXO frequency reference
- Gigabit Ethernet with WireGuard VPN
- Temperature range: -5° to 55°C ambient
- IP rating: IP65
- Humidity: 5%-90% non-condensing
EXSITE-M3Q GiLTE Basestation
- Dimensions: 286mm (h) x 176mm (h) x 88mm (d)
- Weight: 5kg
- Power Supply: POE IEEE802.3at
- DC power consumption: 18Watts (typical)
- RF ports: TRX1/TRX2 N-type connectors
- RF port GPS: SMA female connector with 3V3 bias-tee
- Ethernet: RJ45
- Mounting: Wall or Pole mount
- Currently available in B3, B40 and B66. Other bands and power levels are available subject to NRE or a committed MOQ